You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Zeke's Corner
Moderated by alincarpetman

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.23 replies
Rise of Legends Heaven » Forums » Zeke's Corner » The Official Kingdom of Great Secrecy's Oblong Table
Bottom
Topic Subject:The Official Kingdom of Great Secrecy's Oblong Table
Cheddar Chap
Zekeling
(id: The Cheese Man)
posted 11-11-09 08:40 PM EDT (US)         
[Sticky, please]

This is the Official Oblong Table of the Kingdom of Great Secrecy (KoGS). Here, I--as Minister of Documents (MoD)--will explain the positions of the various Ministers and Leaders. I will give detailed descriptions of what they do, and their histories.

--So, without further ado, may I introduce Dear Leader, Bingo NMN Little. He is not only Dear Leader, but also Prime Minister. This means that he is responsible for passing all official acts and laws sent to him by the other Ministers. He may also propose official acts and laws of the KoGS, but all laws must be first voted upon by the other Ministers and the House of Commons (see: House of Commons).

Bingo MS Little was born in a small country which very few have ever heard of; England. With the invention of the internet, Bingo Little soon rose to become the dearest Dear Leader of both Foreign Flamingos and HeavenGames. He is also Prime Minister of the Kingdom of Great Secrecy and is epic.

"Truly a marvelous man..." - The Seattle Times (I know, I was surprised too.)

-----

--Freaky pHraeKAY Two is the Minister of War (MoW), an important role. He decides who or what we declare war on, and why. He doesn't require any votes of approval to monger war on any neighboring Heaven, forumer, or mongoose. He votes along with the rest of the Ministers. He is unofficially titled, "Resident Warmonger".

He has no history. He simply arrived.

-----

--James NPH3 Hook is the proud Minister of Finances, and is in charge of invitations to the KoGS. This is a truly important position, as very few are aware of the Kingdom of Great Secrecy (odd, right?) and he thus controls the comings and goings of the Great Kingdom. He also votes along with the rest of the Minister.

James Hook came a newby flamer, and rekindled the flames in the hearts of none all. He fought vigorously and, oddly, voluptuously, to the position he is at now. All fear him. All awe him. Few really give a shit.

-----

--I am an enigma when it comes to titles. Most refer to me a "Mozzy". Many still know me as "The Cheese Man, or TCM". Still there are others who remember the great days of my past; the time when I was known as "Hat Master", "Exclamation Mark", "Phillip W. Shaw", "Hippy", or, even "Odins raven". I am the Minister of Documents. I also moonlight as Resident DJ. I hold all meetings, and other gay stuff like that. I too vote along with the other Ministers.

My history is what you make of it. I'm also know as "DJ PaperStacks", or "MC Cheese Man".

-----

--Nano Nando Dude is the Field Marshal. He directs the army once the MoW has released it. The Field Marshal is not a Minister, but a member of the House of Commons.

He came here as a Nano, left as a Nando, and came back as a Nano again. Also, Geo.

-----

--UhGuyz and Koramei are the Admiral of the Fleet and Marshal of the Air Force, respectively. They don't do anything at the moment, but generally defend the homeland. They are absent, but are within contact vie the even secreter Secret Treehouse. They are members of the House of Commons.

-----

--The House of Commons is made up of every member of the KoGS. That includes Crue Knight, Keron Cyst, Papaya, Shanks13, PCDania, and Alex and all future members.

Members are voted into the KoGS by a secret panel (everybody already in). Voting is public knowledge, and is held in a separate thread here in the KoGS.

The House of Commons votes along with the Ministers on official acts and laws that are moved through the KoGS. Acts and laws must receive 2/3 approval by the House of Commons, and 3/4 approval by the Ministers to be passed.

Members of the House of Commons (MoHoC) (Mohawk)
Nano, Cyst, Paps, Alex, Skarr, Shanks, Kora, UhGuyz, PCDania, Turtov

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
I too always thought "blog" would sound less silly as the years went by.
Mozzarella Man Cheddar Chap, Brie Bloke, Gorgonzola Guy, Feta Fellow, Wensleydale Warrior, Edam Emperor, Parmesan Priest,
Munster Mate, Asiago Associate, Provolone Player, Havarti Hunk, Romano Rabbi, Swiss Soldier, Limburger Lass, Gouda Gentleman

[This message has been edited by Mozzarella Man (edited 11-12-2009 @ 00:47 AM).]

AuthorReplies:
RON PAUL 2016
Zekeling
(id: Turty)
posted 11-11-09 09:27 PM EDT (US)     1 / 23       
You know, you really don't need to sticky this thread, for this place does not nearly have enough new threads to bury it.

Also, what the hell?
Zombie Gaddafi
Eater of no hats
(id: NeverPlayedHalo3)
posted 11-11-09 09:50 PM EDT (US)     2 / 23       
I approve more or less.

Also, can someone have a rough drawing of our table?

4:45 PM - Papaya: can I say that I want to put a ****ing knife in his throat and then take it back

If you don't like it here, we're not making you stay, so please, feel free to leave so Hook and I can make love to each other in peace.~ Shanks
Cheddar Chap
Zekeling
posted 11-11-09 11:44 PM EDT (US)     3 / 23       
Indeed. The KoGS' Oblong Table is an important symbol. Whoever can represent a drawing of it will receive a high honer (to be decided upon at a later date).

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
Mozzarella Man Cheddar Chap, Brie Bloke, Gorgonzola Guy, Feta Fellow, Wensleydale Warrior, Edam Emperor, Parmesan Priest,
Munster Mate, Asiago Associate, Provolone Player, Havarti Hunk, Romano Rabbi, Swiss Soldier, Limburger Lass, Gouda Gentleman
Not Shanks13
Zekeling
posted 11-12-09 06:35 AM EDT (US)     4 / 23       
Skarr
What? Why? You had darned well better not invite him.

If you do I'll invite other people.

And you darned well won't like the other people I'll invite.

It's way too late to be this locked inside ourselves / The trouble is that you're in love with someone else
It should be me. Oh, it should be me / Your sacred parts, your getaways / You come along on summer days Tenderly, tastefully
,,`,,,,`,,
Not Shanks13
AoMH Pubber - WiCH Inactive - NFMT Member

[This message has been edited by Not Shanks13 (edited 11-12-2009 @ 06:42 AM).]

Zombie Gaddafi
Eater of no hats
posted 11-12-09 06:56 AM EDT (US)     5 / 23       
Why the hell would we want to invite skarr?

He's not a bad forummer, I guess, but still, a lot of people aren't bad forummer that don't post here.

4:45 PM - Papaya: can I say that I want to put a ****ing knife in his throat and then take it back

If you don't like it here, we're not making you stay, so please, feel free to leave so Hook and I can make love to each other in peace.~ Shanks
Godyssey
Zekeling
(id: Two_ace_u)
posted 11-12-09 07:08 AM EDT (US)     6 / 23       
Freaky pHraeKAY Two is the Minister of War (MoW), an important role. He decides who or what we declare war on, and why.
Any upcoming raids?
Why the hell would we want to invite skarr?
Young one is growing up?
Reminds me of when I made that thread at the tree house threatening to send hook the password.

A green great dragon.
Not Shanks13
Zekeling
posted 11-12-09 08:00 AM EDT (US)     7 / 23       
I was not aware you were in the treehouse and that hook wasn't.

But he really isn't growing up. I mean, yes compared to when he was azeusdude perhaps but he's still by no means a good forummer.

It's way too late to be this locked inside ourselves / The trouble is that you're in love with someone else
It should be me. Oh, it should be me / Your sacred parts, your getaways / You come along on summer days Tenderly, tastefully
,,`,,,,`,,
Not Shanks13
AoMH Pubber - WiCH Inactive - NFMT Member
Godyssey
Zekeling
posted 11-12-09 08:06 AM EDT (US)     8 / 23       
Meant Beany & freaky love palace actually.

A green great dragon.
PCDania
Zekeling
(id: PCD)
posted 11-12-09 11:12 AM EDT (US)     9 / 23       
Wars against any other forum, be that a Heavengames forum or any other forum will automatically give direct contact to a member of the Heavengames Staff via not so pleasent emails connected with possible pressing of Big Red Ban Button (BRBB)

"Cats are the only animals that are both uber, pwns and 1337 at the same time." -King Euric
By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of HeavenGames.
Bingo Little
Zekeling
(id: Medusasson)
posted 11-12-09 12:39 PM EDT (US)     10 / 23       
Holy crap, I'm not a dictator?

Also, war is a strong word. Our invasions are somewhat like our invasion here.

Personally, I think SC2H is next up.

░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░
░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░
░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░
PCDania
Zekeling
posted 11-12-09 03:50 PM EDT (US)     11 / 23       
Ok, have fun -and no spamming, OK?

"Cats are the only animals that are both uber, pwns and 1337 at the same time." -King Euric
By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of HeavenGames.
Zombie Gaddafi
Eater of no hats
posted 11-12-09 04:01 PM EDT (US)     12 / 23       
Dania, loosen up bro.

Bingo Little
Zekeling
posted 11-12-09 04:25 PM EDT (US)     13 / 23       
So, other than SC2H, where else is vacant?

░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░
░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░
░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░
NomadicNoodle
Zekeling
posted 11-12-09 07:29 PM EDT (US)     14 / 23       
Also, what the hell?
Crue Knight
Divine Favor
(id: Crusader Knight)
posted 11-12-09 10:17 PM EDT (US)     15 / 23       
This thread will not be stickied. I am going to get people to come here for the sake of RoL.

Down with the treehouse!

EPIC MOD
IS EPIC!``?

Ex mod on: Spore - HG - RoN - RoL - N:TW
Check out my: DeviantArt - Steam
Nanodude
Zekeling
(id: geodude)
posted 11-13-09 00:31 AM EDT (US)     16 / 23       
Nah the treehouse got burnt down.

<3
PCDania
Zekeling
posted 11-13-09 03:51 AM EDT (US)     17 / 23       
I'm very loose, that's why I made some pre-emptive moderating so I don't have to get tight.

Godyssey
Zekeling
posted 11-13-09 10:53 AM EDT (US)     18 / 23       
I take it you accept bribes? Hmmmmmm?

A green great dragon.
Bingo Little
Zekeling
posted 11-13-09 12:20 PM EDT (US)     19 / 23       
I would like to point out that while I have no particular current objection to this thread, it was made without consultation with me, your leader, rendering some of its content fallible, if, say, I decide otherwise.

░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░
░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░
░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░
The Legacy
Zekeling
(id: Ienzo)
posted 11-13-09 08:25 PM EDT (US)     20 / 23       
I seem to now be part of the Kingdom of Great Secrecy.

And those who were seen dancing were thought to be insane by those who could not hear the music.
― Friedrich Nietzsche
Godyssey
Zekeling
posted 11-13-09 10:44 PM EDT (US)     21 / 23       
Leave your shoes at the entrance and put on some slippers please.

A green great dragon.
Bingo Little
Zekeling
posted 11-14-09 04:14 AM EDT (US)     22 / 23       
You do indeed, Ienzo.

░█▀▀ ░█▀█ ░█ ░█▀▀ ░
░█▀▀ ░█▀▀ ░█ ░█ ░░░
░▀▀▀ ░▀ ░░░▀ ░▀▀▀ ░
Cheddar Chap
Zekeling
posted 11-14-09 01:57 PM EDT (US)     23 / 23       
Indeed. *Smokes pipe* *Adjusts monocle*

█▄ █▄█ ▄█▀ ▀█▀
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Rise of Legends Heaven | HeavenGames