You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Desert Mystic Library
Moderated by alincarpetman

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Rise of Legends Heaven » Forums » Desert Mystic Library » Cuotl Alien Leader ?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Cuotl Alien Leader ?
Rohan Reznor
Zekeling
posted 10-18-16 04:36 AM EDT (US)         

I found this image in TV tropes of Rise of Legends. It's a concept art but there were no details on it except that they were the masterminds.

What do you think it could be ? Discuss.
AuthorReplies:
Terikel Grayhair
Imperator
(id: Terikel706)
posted 10-20-16 12:00 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
Dude has no mouth. I doubt he can discuss anything, much less food for thought...

His digestive tract is also quite limited.

I would have expected a bigger cranium for a mastermind.

But it is a cool-looking thing.

Are those vestigial wings hanging from its back?

|||||||||||||||| A transplanted Viking, born a millennium too late. |||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Too many Awards to list in Signature, sorry lords...|||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Listed on my page for your convenience and envy.|||||||||||||||||
Somewhere over the EXCO Rainbow
Master Skald, Order of the Silver Quill, Guild of the Skalds
Champion of the Sepia Joust- Joust I, II, IV, VI, VII, VIII
TimorenPL
Zekeling
posted 10-20-16 04:56 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
He doesn't need food, he has a power of cool-look!

Agreed, not realistic but fits the possible theme of the Cuotl's master (to be honest, are False Gods robots or real organic beings? Soveregins, or machines under control?).
alincarpetman
Afreet
posted 11-02-16 09:06 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
Maybe this is one of the "real" alien lifeforms who sent out spaceships with robots, which could be "organic" or synthetic, possible genetically engineered.

Either they are inside the Cuotl False God robots, inside the spaceship, or somewhere else and represented by holograms inside the ship or not visually shown at all.

The holograms Giacomo sees inside the ship could either be these aliens, avatars for the robots, or something else.

So we have at least three things - organic alien concept, alien holograms inside the ship, and mechanical robot gods.

There doesn't have to be a leader necessarily, they may have a different social organization than humans. Some sci-fi aliens have a hive or group mind.

The stuff hanging from its back, besides possible vestigial wings, may be a hook up to their technology.

[This message has been edited by alincarpetman (edited 11-02-2016 @ 09:08 PM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Rise of Legends Heaven | HeavenGames