You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussion
Moderated by alincarpetman, Aurilux

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Rise of Legends Heaven » Forums » General Discussion » Hey Otter!
Bottom
Topic Subject:Hey Otter!
agoel
Zekeling
posted 02-02-19 06:13 PM EDT (US)         
Hey Otter!

I recently discovered this forum, and I guess it's the last thing keeping ROL alive. I am a programmer, and I still believe RoL is one of the best RTS games ever made.

If you'd like, I would like to volunteer on how to go ahead with this. Everyone kept mentioning you in the forums and I have no idea how to reach you.

Please let me know if you're interested. My email address is atul.goel.126@gmail.com
Thanks!
AuthorReplies:
alincarpetman
Afreet
posted 02-10-19 07:05 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
motter28218
Zekeling
posted 03-28-19 03:56 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
Hi agoel!

Sorry this reply is so late, I didn't see it before. It would be great to have a programmer who can hopefully extract more of the game files for modding.

What were you looking to do? As of now the only changes I've been able to make on the hard coded files is with hex, but it's very limited as I know only the basics at best.

I apologize again for taking so long to reply, hope you're still around.
agoel
Zekeling
posted 04-07-19 09:42 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
Hey Motter!

First, let me apolgise for butchering your name. Second, what would be a good email address to communicate with you going forward? I'm not very active on this forum, but check my emails religiously.

RoL is one of my favorite games ever made and this is the reason I am huge fan of BHG. Hoping to talk to you further.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Rise of Legends Heaven | HeavenGames