Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.3 replies
Rise of Legends Heaven » Forums » General Discussion » Some fan art
Bottom
Topic Subject:Some fan art
Squid Empire
Zekeling
posted 07-01-19 07:20 AM EDT (US)         
Hello,

Coming here brings back old memories, I last logged in 8 years ago... Rise of Legends is still my favorite game of all time, for the unique art and music more than anything else. Since I first played it it has saturated my own personal design and artistic choices. Over the years I have done some actual fan art of the game as well, trying to capture that spirit and tone, and explore the world of Aio from a closer perspective. None of these live up to my personal vision, but I suppose they probably never will. Anyway, I thought some people here might be interested to see. The following images are 3D renders I've made in Valve's Sourcefilmmaker using assets from the web as a "scenebuild".

This is the first one I tried, and the result isn't amazing.

As you can probably guess I'm a Vinci player

Let me know if you have any feedback, or if you have any ideas for scenes I should tackle in the future! I thought I could do a scene with some miners in a cave, illuminated by the blue glow of Timonium, for example.

AuthorReplies:
Terikel Grayhair
Imperator
(id: Terikel706)
posted 07-01-19 12:39 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3       
Welcome back!

And nice pics! Thanks for sharing these.

|||||||||||||||| A transplanted Viking, born a millennium too late. |||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Too many Awards to list in Signature, sorry lords...|||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Listed on my page for your convenience and envy.|||||||||||||||||
Somewhere over the EXCO Rainbow
Master Skald, Order of the Silver Quill, Guild of the Skalds
Champion of the Sepia Joust- Joust I, II, IV, VI, VII, VIII
alincarpetman
Afreet
posted 07-23-19 05:34 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3       
@ Squid Empire

I recall seeing your art on DeviantArt when I was searching for ROL fan art - cool stuff!

Check this Vinci cityscape I found online, it's a mystery who made it or where it came from.
anshargal
Zekeling
posted 09-05-19 10:32 AM EDT (US)     3 / 3       
These are beautifully done! Every time I get a new glimpse of Aio through artworks like these is an absolute pleasure. Thanks for sharing and please do make more if time permits!
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Rise of Legends Heaven | HeavenGames