You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussion
Moderated by alincarpetman, Aurilux

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.7 replies
Rise of Legends Heaven » Forums » General Discussion » Anyone still interested in Rise of Legends??????????
Bottom
Topic Subject:Anyone still interested in Rise of Legends??????????
Imperator11
Zekeling
posted 08-20-11 01:34 AM EDT (US)         
I might be the only one visiting this forum/website anymore, but I was wondering if anyone's still around? All the other threads I went to were archived.

Rise of Legends was - is! - awesome, and I still play it occasionally. It's sad it didn't get its just deserts, but if anyone wants to talk about it, I guess I'm here.

I found a pathetically tiny wikia for ROL and added a couple articles. Maybe you guys can do the same

For Miana!

-Imperator11
AuthorReplies:
PCDania
Zekeling
(id: PCD)
posted 08-20-11 05:22 AM EDT (US)     1 / 7       
Howdy

Well, I'm here making sure the cobwebs doesn't grow too thick. Once in a long while someone stumbles upon this forum and in most cases leave again pronto. Several months ago a modder named motter28218 showed up and kindly left a link to his mod ROL Expansion Released!. Maybe it is of interest to you trying out?

"Cats are the only animals that are both uber, pwns and 1337 at the same time." -King Euric
By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of HeavenGames.

[This message has been edited by PCDania (edited 08-20-2011 @ 05:26 AM).]

Imperator11
Zekeling
posted 08-22-11 03:34 AM EDT (US)     2 / 7       
Thanks! I'll check it out - maybe ROL does have a cult following out there after all.
mrrochester
Zekeling
posted 08-25-11 05:33 PM EDT (US)     3 / 7       
Hey,
Sometimes I have the urge to play ROL again because it's so fun!!! But nobody is online, so I guess I can't play anymore?
PCDania
Zekeling
(id: PCD)
posted 08-25-11 05:55 PM EDT (US)     4 / 7       
If you can get in contact with someone and find a time and date, that works the best. You could try using Gameranger and see if that helps.

"Cats are the only animals that are both uber, pwns and 1337 at the same time." -King Euric
By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of HeavenGames.
Walker77
Zekeling
posted 09-22-11 06:20 PM EDT (US)     5 / 7       
I play RoL sometimes with my friends.
alincarpetman
Afreet
posted 09-23-11 07:17 PM EDT (US)     6 / 7       
Hello Imperator,

I have posted a reply in your other thread here.
kryNN
Zekeling
posted 10-09-11 08:14 AM EDT (US)     7 / 7       
Hey im still playing at, or started playing it again
I would like to play with you because theres good as nobody playing online
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Rise of Legends Heaven | HeavenGames