You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussion
Moderated by alincarpetman, Aurilux

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.5 replies
Rise of Legends Heaven » Forums » General Discussion » Is anyone still there?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Is anyone still there?
TimorenPL
Zekeling
posted 09-22-14 12:21 PM EDT (US)         
Hi all,
I played RoL when i was about 8-9 years old. I've just bought it had some fun with playing it and... thats all. Then i found it again after few years(means about 2months ago). And today I've discovered that forum. So I'm just saying hi all, and I ask you - does anyone still play it?

Sorry for poor english :/
AuthorReplies:
PCDania
Zekeling
(id: PCD)
posted 09-22-14 02:01 PM EDT (US)     1 / 5       
Hi TimorenPL and welcome

There are a few people showing up now and then, mostly related to modding the game.

If you are into using mods, they can likely give you some hints at which mods are good or how to mod the game yourself.

"Cats are the only animals that are both uber, pwns and 1337 at the same time." -King Euric
By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of HeavenGames.
TimorenPL
Zekeling
posted 09-22-14 02:32 PM EDT (US)     2 / 5       
Well, Im just a gamer and I haven't tried modding before. I used only some friendly(I mean easy to do anything with them) scenario creators. That one from RoL needs a lot of work to do anything. Does anyone still plays multiplayer matches?
PCDania
Zekeling
(id: PCD)
posted 09-22-14 04:37 PM EDT (US)     3 / 5       
I believe there are some people who play using Tuungle or GameRanger.

"Cats are the only animals that are both uber, pwns and 1337 at the same time." -King Euric
By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of HeavenGames.
TimorenPL
Zekeling
posted 09-24-14 01:43 PM EDT (US)     4 / 5       
Thanks you for all replies!
alincarpetman
Afreet
posted 10-27-14 08:03 AM EDT (US)     5 / 5       
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Rise of Legends Heaven | HeavenGames