You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Game Modifications
Moderated by alincarpetman

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.10 replies
Rise of Legends Heaven » Forums » Game Modifications » PC I need your help again
Bottom
Topic Subject:PC I need your help again
motter28218
Zekeling
posted 12-15-13 11:50 AM EDT (US)         
Hate to bug ya again, but just uploaded my new nations mod, if you could work your magic one more time and get it approved I'd be grateful. Thank you.

Otter
AuthorReplies:
PCDania
Zekeling
(id: PCD)
posted 12-15-13 01:55 PM EDT (US)     1 / 10       
Hi motter28218

I have forwarded your request to Elrich. Don't know how busy he is.

"Cats are the only animals that are both uber, pwns and 1337 at the same time." -King Euric
By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of HeavenGames.

[This message has been edited by PCDania (edited 12-16-2013 @ 11:33 AM).]

motter28218
Zekeling
posted 12-16-13 08:42 AM EDT (US)     2 / 10       
alincarpetman
Afreet
posted 12-16-13 08:20 PM EDT (US)     3 / 10       
Not to be annoying either but I uploaded an updated review and another new review for Motter's mods a few weeks ago also. And maybe some news about the auction should be posted on the main Rol news page, something similar to the Ron post which i emailed the Hg news email about also.
Devilloc
Zekeling
posted 12-16-13 08:36 PM EDT (US)     4 / 10       
I also uploaded the fan made map pack a month ago and it never got approved.

[This message has been edited by Devilloc (edited 12-16-2013 @ 08:37 PM).]

PCDania
Zekeling
posted 12-17-13 01:58 AM EDT (US)     5 / 10       
I'm trying, I'm trying

Oh, and please call me either PCD or PCDania. My nick has nothing to do with my real name. The 'Dania' part is because I'm a Dane.

"Cats are the only animals that are both uber, pwns and 1337 at the same time." -King Euric
By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of HeavenGames.
motter28218
Zekeling
posted 12-17-13 08:25 AM EDT (US)     6 / 10       
Hi PCDania,

Sorry about the name, I just get lazy sometimes. As for the approvals I know you're trying your best, you've always been quick about it in the past thank you. On that note, I was wondering is there anything I could do to help you out? Just let me know, I don't want to put everything on you all the time.

[This message has been edited by motter28218 (edited 12-17-2013 @ 08:26 AM).]

PCDania
Zekeling
posted 12-17-13 09:09 AM EDT (US)     7 / 10       
Thanks for the kind words.

There really isn't anything you can do but I'm trying to find someone who can keep an eye on the RoL related stuff outside the RoL forums. The basic problem is RoL has been almost dead for so long.

Elrich
Fire Scout
posted 12-17-13 09:26 AM EDT (US)     8 / 10       
Hello gentlemen. I have approved Devilloc's fan file, motter28218's file and Alin's review.

I apologize that it took so long. As PCDania mentioned, someone who is familiar and specifically responsible to the site needs to be put in charge to manage this process in a more timely fashion. PCDania has brought this issue up to staff and I will reinforce his request.

In all your science of the mind, seeking blind through flesh and bone
Find the blood inside this stone
Well, I know I've never shown what I feel, I've always known
I plan my vengeance on my own - and I was always alone
motter28218
Zekeling
posted 12-17-13 10:20 AM EDT (US)     9 / 10       
Thanks a lot guys, I know this game is virtually dead, but I appreciate all your help for those of us who are still hanging on.
alincarpetman
Afreet
posted 12-17-13 03:15 PM EDT (US)     10 / 10       
Yeah I wasn't complaining, just reminding. And if there's anything I can do to help I can volunteer - just look at all my threads packed with info.

Maybe the site responsibilities can be split up? Someone for downloads, someone for news, etc. This is the only active forum for Rol on the internet and people do still come in and post so hopefully it'll stay open.

Thanks for all the help!

[This message has been edited by alincarpetman (edited 12-17-2013 @ 03:16 PM).]

You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Rise of Legends Heaven | HeavenGames