You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussion
Moderated by alincarpetman

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.31 replies
Rise of Legends Heaven » Forums » General Discussion » Whats you're favourite unit?
Bottom
Topic Subject:Whats you're favourite unit?
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
Alvinz92
Zekeling
posted 06-14-06 10:54 AM EDT (US)         
What is you're favourite unit to use guys? Whether it be a hero, standard unit or even one of those super powerful expensive ones.

Personally my favourite unit is one i do not see many people use. Mainly because its Alin, and everyone seems to be Vinci... hmmm... sometimes Coutl... but mostly Vinci.

My favourite unit should have its named changed. Instead of being called the Rukh, it shall be now be formerly known as the KAMIZAKE DRAGON!!! I just love how it screeches, then just dive bombs and the path of destruction is leaves. SCREEeeeeechhh (slowly fading away) . . . KABOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOMMMMMMMMMM!!!!!!!!!! Seriouslly i wanna build like 20 of these in a multiplayer game then just go and have fun suiciding!!!. Too bad it is expensive though...

AuthorReplies:
GRUNT
Zekeling
posted 06-14-06 11:15 AM EDT (US)     1 / 31       
I can answer this for Storm legion already- Desert Walkers .

My favourite unit is the Sand Dragon at the moment :P.

GRUNT'S UBER COMICS OF DOOM! READ!
http://rol.heavengames.com/cgi-bin/forums/display.cgi?action=st&fn=4&tn=91&st=recent&f=4,91,0,10]z00t[/url]
RoL Online Nick:
ESO name:[/b][url=http://www.agecommunity.com/stats/EntityStats.aspx?loc=en-US&EntityName=z00t&md=ZS_Supremacy]z00t
storm legion
Zekeling
posted 06-14-06 11:41 AM EDT (US)     2 / 31       

Quote:

it shall be now be formerly known as the KAMIZAKE DRAGON!!!

that doesn't make sense =/ you shoulda just left it as it shall now be known as the blah blah blah (formerly means before/previously etc.)

bleh, beaten to it by GRUNT >_<

well... my 2nd favourite unit would be the sand horrer

7 of these guys plus a lvl 4 summon army = wipe out opponent's army

... or maybe the glass dragon...

doge walkers?

desert walkers ftw!

...|\/\////<_/\==/\====/\==/\_>\\\\/\/|...
.../<Storm]]>Storm-legion<[[Winds>\...
...\__/\\\\<_\/==\/====\/==\/_>////\__/...
...\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\\////////////////////...
Doggiedoodle
Zekeling
posted 06-14-06 11:49 AM EDT (US)     3 / 31       
Elite sun cannons because they look awsome.

This is a forged signature.

A wise Camasp once said, "When in doubt, assasinate everyone."

GamerAeon
Zekeling
posted 06-14-06 12:41 PM EDT (US)     4 / 31       
I like the Fallen Jaguars the blackend version of the Sun variety.

I think they should be called Moon Panthers and buildable perma style in the expansion heh.

MudokonGod
Banned
posted 06-14-06 12:49 PM EDT (US)     5 / 31       
Sentinels and their upgrades are my favourite.
MisterDie
Zekeling
posted 06-14-06 01:00 PM EDT (US)     6 / 31       
SUN IDOLS ZOMFG THEY LOOK SO COOL AND BIG (CAPS!!!!!1one)

no really though, sun idols are just awesome units. i really want to learn cuotl but i just cant seem to do good with them...

I have a problem with wording my ideas straight so if things seem out of order and make no sense, I apologize.
GamerAeon
Zekeling
posted 06-14-06 01:01 PM EDT (US)     7 / 31       
Cuotl aren't that hard besides there's a few strats down below.
Glassmage
Zekeling
posted 06-14-06 01:08 PM EDT (US)     8 / 31       
My fav unit is from the Fallen Refuge. Fallen Priest is so cool because they are like Sentinels on hover-craft thingy shooting and flying around. Their abilities are awesome. They can make illusions of people, and teleport WAY WAY WAY better than the so-called Shok. :P

you can't spell 'ignorance' without IGN.
MudokonGod
Banned
posted 06-14-06 01:18 PM EDT (US)     9 / 31       
I agree there - Fallen Priests are awesome units.
I'm also quite a fan of the Eagle Bomber, though I wish it would actuall bomb with energy bombs rather than zapping with electricity.
HippoInTheHouse
Zekeling
posted 06-14-06 05:15 PM EDT (US)     10 / 31       
My favorite unit is the Juggernaut. Squish their infantry under your iron treads while using your huge double cannons to nail their large units!

edit: Fusiliers are cool too. Who else is crazy enough to see a Death Sphere or Juggernaut advancing over the battlefield and say "okay... FIX BAYONETS!"

I AM NOT HIPPO. I am Monocular (Vinci), ManWithThreeKidneys (Alin), and Thunderstick (Cuotl).

[This message has been edited by HippoInTheHouse (edited 06-14-2006 @ 05:16 PM).]

Micster
Zekeling
posted 06-14-06 08:01 PM EDT (US)     11 / 31       
Fav unit by looks is the Fire Golem. So big, so strong, so..slow.

And shouldn't this be "What's your favourite unit?" instead of "Whats you're favourite unit?". Sorry to be picky and all.

Oh noes.
Xi_Slave
Zekeling
posted 06-14-06 08:17 PM EDT (US)     12 / 31       
Personally i like the City of Vengeance, dont know if other people notice but that thing can do multiple things at once. Shoot at air, ground and do siege at the same time. And not talking about how fast it can kill miners, i mean damn, fly over a T-patch and 3 seconds or so everybody is dead! Also makes a weird sound, probally the sound of u gonna die fast
Electrical storm
Zekeling
posted 06-14-06 10:09 PM EDT (US)     13 / 31       
fav unit either death snake or fusilars

fusilars are cool just because they versital and i like when u have a bunch of them just firing at diff times and it just look like its creating so much havoc on the battle field

death snakes pwn all even sun idols death snake saved my life in a game by killin a xil and about 3 or 4 sun idols sadly many lives were lost in that battle

Czin_Minion
Zekeling
posted 06-14-06 11:35 PM EDT (US)     14 / 31       
Doge's Walkers, Elite Guards and Sun Idols.

I wish I could have a faction that produced these units all in one building...

Coatlicue
Zekeling
posted 06-15-06 10:48 AM EDT (US)     15 / 31       
The king leviathan....hes just big and slow (it seems we all like them big) and has a rocket launcher backpack.

PS we should also think about neutral units....my favorite neutral unit is the cave bat.....it's just so cool, I love to see how it's scream knocks down infantry.

Your communist friend,
Coatlicue

proud owner of Heirkles' Golden Anklet of Mass hysteria

[This message has been edited by Coatlicue (edited 06-15-2006 @ 11:02 AM).]

CrownofThorns978
Zekeling
posted 06-15-06 11:10 AM EDT (US)     16 / 31       
I need to make it a point to investigate the "cost worhtiness" of the neutral units. I'm not sure how worthwhile some of them may be to build if they count against the pop cap. Maybe they should've been like the native american sites in AoE3 where they didnt count against the pop cap, but there was a limit to how many you could build?

Anyways, the more I play, the more I've come to love Death Snakes. Elite SNakes are even better, they just stomp everything into oblivion. 4-5 of em at the front of your infantry line is nasty.

I seek the means to fight injustice...
Snoozy
Zekeling
posted 06-15-06 02:28 PM EDT (US)     17 / 31       
Sun Idols would be my favs. Yes, I know I'm lame...
Death Hawk
Zekeling
posted 06-15-06 03:40 PM EDT (US)     18 / 31       
Air destroyers ftw!

Quoted from Storm Legion:

C&C - dont say it's realistic... since when do you have cyborgs, four legged behemoths with the fireing capability of several battleships and... a bald man who is immune to death somehow?

GreyPawn
Hero
posted 06-15-06 04:00 PM EDT (US)     19 / 31       
The Unholy Ark. Supply AND Attrition, all rolled into one -very- cheap (50T/50E) package? Definitely.
Evolved
Zekeling
posted 06-15-06 04:21 PM EDT (US)     20 / 31       
Mikes Spell definately.
I don't what it does but it sounds cool. Mikes Spell has a nice ring to it.

Proper units though is a draw between the 3 master units and maybe the storm disk, rukh and juggernaut.

Arrowyx
Zekeling
posted 06-15-06 04:37 PM EDT (US)     21 / 31       
My favorite would have to be the Glass Dragon and its more powerful sibling the Elder Glass Dragon. Nothing is more satisfying than demolishing a large swath of the battlefield in one go with Glass Fury.

({ Arrowyx })
:: Quis Custodiet Ipsos Custodiet ::
:: Other Games: Guild Wars ::
Paperfriend
Zekeling
posted 06-15-06 04:53 PM EDT (US)     22 / 31       
Anything that kills Clockworkmen

Yes, periods and smileys are the same for me
No matter what you say
MudokonGod
Banned
posted 06-15-06 05:47 PM EDT (US)     23 / 31       
Greypawn makes good choice! I had forgotten about the Unholy Ark, having only come across it once (and I believe that was single player ).
XavierIX
Zekeling
posted 06-15-06 05:55 PM EDT (US)     24 / 31       
Sun Jags /Death Snakes or Death Speres

sun beams coming out from the eyes or arms of the snakes are awesome from ranged

Czin_Minion
Zekeling
posted 06-15-06 09:40 PM EDT (US)     25 / 31       
The fully upgraded Sun Jaguars are the cooles looking units in my opinion, maybe tied with the upgraded Sun Idol. That is if you count out heros of course...
« Previous Page  1 2  Next Page »
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Rise of Legends Heaven | HeavenGames