You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

General Discussion
Moderated by alincarpetman, Aurilux

Hop to:    
Welcome! You are not logged in. Please Login or Register.5 replies
Rise of Legends Heaven » Forums » General Discussion » Nation AIs for Vinci, Alin & Cuotl
Bottom
Topic Subject:Nation AIs for Vinci, Alin & Cuotl
hatsue
Zekeling
posted 02-01-15 04:25 AM EDT (US)         
So I'm really into the game right now. But, I just noticed that the AI for Cuotl and Alin is pretty bad. Cuotl builds nothing but sentinels and heroes while Alin is almost the same. But the Vinci AI is very diverse when it comes to units.
Is this normal or do I really need to patch the game? Mine states that it is 0.0604.1602.0000.13.0
Oh and the enemies were on moderate diffulty.
AuthorReplies:
PCDania
Zekeling
(id: PCD)
posted 02-01-15 05:39 AM EDT (US)     1 / 5       
When in the game Main Menu, it should say: 0.0704.1001.0000.13.0 to the lower left when the game is fully patched.

Download US patches @ Mod Database
Download European patches @ Mod Database

There is no need to download both, all needed files are for each specific version and include a readme file.

Hope above is of help to you.

"Cats are the only animals that are both uber, pwns and 1337 at the same time." -King Euric
By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of HeavenGames.
alincarpetman
Afreet
posted 02-04-15 08:55 PM EDT (US)     2 / 5       
hatsue
Zekeling
posted 02-05-15 00:44 AM EDT (US)     3 / 5       
I just patched it, and both Alin and Cuotl AI is still relatively weak while Vinci is almost OP. This is on Moderate.
So it's just normal after all?
Seriously, they don't progress after getting a large city.

[This message has been edited by hatsue (edited 02-05-2015 @ 08:55 AM).]

PCDania
Zekeling
(id: PCD)
posted 02-05-15 02:26 AM EDT (US)     4 / 5       
Hi alincarpetman

I'm no longer a member of the Staff here at HeavenGames as I returned my wings 1th of November 2014. That means my HG email is not active anymore, there is a new email in my profile. For questions related to HG in any way, please contact Terikel ( terikel[dot]grayhair[at]heavengames[dot]com ) regarding what to do or who to contact.

"Cats are the only animals that are both uber, pwns and 1337 at the same time." -King Euric
By reading this fine print your soul is now the exclusive property of HeavenGames.
alincarpetman
Afreet
posted 02-06-15 04:41 AM EDT (US)     5 / 5       
Thanks PCDania for the update, and thank you for all your help on the forums!

hatsue - yeah I noticed also that the Vinci ai seems to be overpowered (or whatever is going on with the ai), and if you want a more challenging game then playing on the Tough and higher difficulties guarantee more challenging and sometimes unbeatable ai.

On 8 player maps on 'free for all' or teams I've seen Alin and Cuotl ai assemble massive armies to eventually sweep up almost the whole map.
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register

Hop to:    

Rise of Legends Heaven | HeavenGames