Please login or register

Multiplayer and Strategy Discussion
Moderated by Aurilux

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Moving up to Tough
posted 10-08-08 12:36 PM EDT (US)   
I have been playing Rise of Legends for a few weeks now, mostly as a single player. I like to do a lot of quick battles but I have hit a brick wall lately. I did pretty well up to Moderate difficulty rating. What I am having problems with is this: My allies either build faster than I do and take up all the resources or my enemies build faster than I do and take up all the resources. I am building as fast as I can but just can't seem to keep up. I like to play the Vinci and I have done several strategies, including setting up fast gathering of Timonium and Wealth to build better units sooner and building scout, Sniper and Spider to rush. Problem with rushing is I always lose regardless of how fast I set up.

Can anyone recommend anything?
Replies:
posted 10-12-08 03:51 PM EDT (US)     1 / 2  
I just build up my economy and turtle.

"Patriotism is the last refuge of a scoundrel."-Samuel Johnson
"Al amor que dejarlo libre. Si vuelve a ti, fue tuyo. Si no, nunca fue."-Spanish proverb
Pus is starting to form, this is really gross, fat and dead muscle cells are flowing from my forearm, surprisingly I feel no pain and can continue to masturbate.-Brock
posted 08-20-17 04:03 PM EDT (US)     2 / 2  
Do remember to trample.
Rise of Legends Heaven » Forums » Multiplayer and Strategy Discussion » Moving up to Tough
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Rise of Legends Heaven | HeavenGames