General Discussion
Moderated by Aurilux

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: Some fan art
posted 07-01-19 07:20 AM EDT (US)   
Hello,

Coming here brings back old memories, I last logged in 8 years ago... Rise of Legends is still my favorite game of all time, for the unique art and music more than anything else. Since I first played it it has saturated my own personal design and artistic choices. Over the years I have done some actual fan art of the game as well, trying to capture that spirit and tone, and explore the world of Aio from a closer perspective. None of these live up to my personal vision, but I suppose they probably never will. Anyway, I thought some people here might be interested to see. The following images are 3D renders I've made in Valve's Sourcefilmmaker using assets from the web as a "scenebuild".

This is the first one I tried, and the result isn't amazing.

As you can probably guess I'm a Vinci player

Let me know if you have any feedback, or if you have any ideas for scenes I should tackle in the future! I thought I could do a scene with some miners in a cave, illuminated by the blue glow of Timonium, for example.

Replies:
posted 07-01-19 12:39 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3  
Welcome back!

And nice pics! Thanks for sharing these.

|||||||||||||||| A transplanted Viking, born a millennium too late. |||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Too many Awards to list in Signature, sorry lords...|||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Listed on my page for your convenience and envy.|||||||||||||||||
Somewhere over the EXCO Rainbow
Master Skald, Order of the Silver Quill, Guild of the Skalds
Champion of the Sepia Joust- Joust I, II, IV, VI, VII, VIII
posted 07-23-19 05:34 PM EDT (US)     2 / 3  
@ Squid Empire

I recall seeing your art on DeviantArt when I was searching for ROL fan art - cool stuff!

Check this Vinci cityscape I found online, it's a mystery who made it or where it came from.
posted 09-05-19 10:32 AM EDT (US)     3 / 3  
These are beautifully done! Every time I get a new glimpse of Aio through artworks like these is an absolute pleasure. Thanks for sharing and please do make more if time permits!
Rise of Legends Heaven » Forums » General Discussion » Some fan art
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Rise of Legends Heaven | HeavenGames