Game Modifications
Moderated by Aurilux

Hop to:    
loginhomeregisterhelprules
Bottom
Topic Subject: UI rescaling
posted 12-17-21 01:21 AM EDT (US)   
Trust you are well.
I was wondering if there was a way to rescale the UI for higher resolutions. Just interested in the singleplayer campaign. I have extracted xml files from ui.big archive but my understanding is fuzzy because theres no documentation in those files to relate to ingame elements.

edit: version 2.5 linked in pcgamingwiki

[This message has been edited by DeletedUser (edited 12-17-2021 @ 01:22 AM).]

Replies:
posted 12-17-21 12:22 PM EDT (US)     1 / 3  
I assume from your edit that you solved your problem?

|||||||||||||||| A transplanted Viking, born a millennium too late. |||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Too many Awards to list in Signature, sorry lords...|||||||||||||||||
|||||||||||||||| Listed on my page for your convenience and envy.|||||||||||||||||
Somewhere over the EXCO Rainbow
Master Skald, Order of the Silver Quill, Guild of the Skalds
Champion of the Sepia Joust- Joust I, II, IV, VI, VII, VIII
posted 12-18-21 00:55 AM EDT (US)     2 / 3  
no, i edited that just to include additional information.. i tried doing an automated search replace operation on few attributes in those xml files (see below).. though i got icon placements and minimap scales correct but it introduces artifacts in the form of purple lines and corrupted ui textures. i was on the discord where foxydron suggested using a ui editor through console but i dont know how to access that

attributes changed:
left
right
bottom
left_inverse
top_inverse
right_inverse
bottom_inverse
width
height
center_off_x
center_off_y

just multiplied existing values by a factor and replaced them
posted 03-26-22 06:43 PM EDT (US)     3 / 3  
@ DeletedUser

I've tried rescaling the resolution and UI myself using text/xml editing but it didn't work.
This is on the list for the User Patch and ROL Discord is a better place to ask nowadays.
Rise of Legends Heaven » Forums » Game Modifications » UI rescaling
You must be logged in to post messages.
Please login or register
Hop to:    
Rise of Legends Heaven | HeavenGames