Copy the Data and maps directories straight into your ROL folder.
* Choose a map ending in "2", as these are saved with support for the added nations.
* In quick battle or multiplayer, choose CTWVinci2, CTWAlin2, or CTWCuotl2 as your nation.
* UI bug: Sometimes to see the 3 new nations, you have to change nations first. E.g. change from Vinci to Alin, then you will be able to see the new nations.
* Always choose one of the original 3 nations for AI, because it is unable to play as the new nations.
* Add heroes from single-player to nations for multiplayer and quick battle games.
* Vinci gets Carlini, Battaglion, Distruzio, and Venza
* Alin gets Belisari, Arri, and Andromolek
* Cuotl gets Kakoolha, Yontash, and Pulitore
* (Mirror Giacomo and Desert Giacomo not included.)
* Eliminate population cap.
* New heroes start at level 1, not at level 2+, even if you have already summoned heroes.
* New Cuotl heroes gain powers and levels by researching like Vinci and Alin, not by using powers.
* Distruzio does not come with Zeke.
* AI does not handle new nations. Consequently, AI nations can't be set to "random" or they will have a 50% chance of not working.
* To add the new nations to an existing map: Open the map in the scenario editor. Click the green "Map Properties Tool" button in the bottom left. Then click the "Game Settings" button, which is a compass with an N on it. Click "Manage Nations". Find and select CTWVinci2, CTWAlin2, and CTWCuotl2. Then click "Playable". Select the same three nations again. Save the map.